Hi all,

First thanks for your project, it is very great and help me a lot to provide
SQL interface to own internal DB.
I succeed to implement my own Schema/Table with the tutorial but I have
performance issues on high volume.

I mean when I have 1 millions of rows with many columns (> 20), it takes too
long time to execute request.
I check the code and I think that is due to the fact that I must convert my
internal object (row) to "Object[]" (org.apache.calcite.schema.FilterableTable).

It is possible to give a Map / List or any proxy Object to "Apache Calcite"
instead of "Object[]" array?
I check some Table implementation on GitHub (MongoDB, Cassandra) and debug code
in Eclipse but I do not succeed.
I think that is linked to
"org.apache.calcite.adapter.java.AbstractQueryableTable" but despite all my
efforts I cannot understand how to do it.

Could you please help me on that subject?

Regards,

Maxime Leur
J2EE Architect
Global Trading / TCC
T:  +33 (0)1 53 40 57 46
C:  1746
E: maxime.l...@fisglobal.com<mailto:maxime.l...@fisglobal.com>
FIS | Empowering the Financial World [cid:image005.png@01D11265.2C7F1D60]
<https://www.facebook.com/FIStoday> [cid:image006.png@01D11265.2C7F1D60]
<https://twitter.com/FISGlobal> [cid:image007.png@01D11265.2C7F1D60]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/fis>

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all
copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and
(iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware that any
message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by persons
other than the intended recipient. Thank you.