Congratulations, Gian!

On 2/17/17 9:17 AM, Gian Merlino wrote:
Thanks for the welcome!

I first came to Calcite through looking for ways to build a "native" SQL
interface for Druid. Of all the options we looked at (which was a lot!)
embedding Calcite stood out as the best, and the Calcite based SQL layer is
slated to debut in the next Druid release. So far I have it has been a
pleasure working with other folks in the Calcite community and I am glad to
be part of it.

Gian