Github user julianhyde commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go/pull/1

    By "release history" I mean something like
https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/blob/master/site/_docs/history.md,
which is updated on each release and becomes
https://calcite.apache.org/avatica/docs/history.html. But it is also present
when people download a tar ball, so people know exactly which bugs are fixed in
that tar ball.

    This task can wait a while. It doesn't need to be in this initial check in.
We should do it as part of the web site changes, and before the first release.

---
with INFRA.
---