You can see what is supported by looking at the tests for the adapter.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*
Am 02.10.2017 um 10:17 schrieb kant kodali:
where can I find all the operations the current ES5 adapter can support?
any ES5 examples? I have to deep dive into code before I can commit towards
contribution but I can see what I will be able to do.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 12:52 AM, Christian Beikov <