ODBC driver would be great.

Apache Phoenix ODBC Driver seems to be provided by HortonWorks (not open
source):
https://br.hortonworks.com/hadoop-tutorial/bi-apache-phoenix-odbc/

Apache Drill has ODBC Driver too, but it seems to be provided by MapR (not open
source).

However, Kylin has ODBC Driver and it is open source (Apache License):
https://github.com/KylinOLAP/odbc-driver

Maybe that can be used to get started.
   Em segunda-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2017 10:40:20 BRST, Christian Tzolov