In the world where druid-sql is where Druid's Calcite API lives, what do
you think would make the most sense for the current calcite-druid module?
Would it make sense to remove it (and merge anything it does, that
druid-sql doesn't already do, into druid-sql) or to keep it in the Calcite
project but have it be a thin wrapper over druid-sql?

I guess this should be informed by who the users of calcite-druid are. At
this point, I don't know much beyond the fact that Hive uses it.

Gian