From: Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Date: 2018-02-14 4:34 GMT-05:00
Subject: Travel Assistance applications open. Please inform your communities
To: travel-assista...@apache.org

Hello PMCs.

Please could you forward on the below email to your dev and user lists.

Thanks

Gav…

—
The Travel Assistance Committee (TAC) are pleased to announce that travel
assistance applications for ApacheCon NA 2018 are now open!

We will be supporting ApacheCon NA Montreal, Canada on 24th - 29th
September 2018

 TAC exists to help those that would like to attend ApacheCon events, but
are unable to do so for financial reasons.
For more info on this years applications and qualifying criteria, please
visit the TAC website at < http://www.apache.org/travel/ >. Applications
are now open and will close 1st May.

*Important*: Applications close on May 1st, 2018. Applicants have until the
closing date above to submit their applications (which should contain as
much supporting material as required to efficiently and accurately process
their request), this will enable TAC to announce successful awards shortly
afterwards.

As usual, TAC expects to deal with a range of applications from a diverse
range of backgrounds. We therefore encourage (as always) anyone thinking
about sending in an application to do so ASAP.
We look forward to greeting many of you in Montreal

Kind Regards,
Gavin - (On behalf of the Travel Assistance Committee)
—