SqlParserImpl.java is javaCC generated code from the parser.jj. You need to
to "mvn install" to compile the project to generate the file. It is under
calcite/core/target/generated-sources/javacc/org/apache/calcite/sql/parser/impl/SqlParserImpl.java.

Hope it helps.

--
"So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."