Will do. Note that in general PRs should consist of a single commit (you
can squash commits as needed). Also, while I certainly don't mind deploying
this, now that you're a committer, you are free to push changes yourself. A
JIRA should still be created for any non-trivial changes and you're always
welcome to ask for review. But if you ever have a well-tested (or
documentation-only change) that is unlikely to be objected, you're always
welcome to push code yourself :)

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org