Il lun 9 apr 2018, 22:20 Cade Markegard <cademarkeg...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Not sure if this is related, but it seems like Janino doesn't support Java8
> lambdas under "Limitations" in http://janino-compiler.github.io/janino/

This should not be a problem, we are not generating java sources with
lambdas (maybe in future?).
I will be happy to do some trials with new Janino, but I guess that would
be the only way (or to drop Janino, but I think it will be harder). I have
not much time these days.

Anyhow I am testing my apps on jdk10 and Calcite is working like a charm !

Enrico

--

-- Enrico Olivelli