Hi All,

I am new to calcite. I need help to implement an "Exchange operator" in
calcite.

I read the Research Paper " Apache Calcite:A Foundational Framework for
Optimized Query Processing Over Heterogeneous Data Sources " for a mere
understanding of calcite.

An Exchange operator basically divides a query into plan fragments which
are executed parallelly.

 I got an minimal estimation of how a query optimizer works in calcite with
the help of adapters.

I need help to understand how a Query is executed in calcite and If
possible can I get a basic implementation idea.

 Can some body point me to Hello world of Exchange operator.

Thanks and Regards,
Amey Ladewar.