Github user risdenk commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go/pull/13

    For reference I tried this against the new .travis.yml in my fork and got a
build error:

    https://travis-ci.org/risdenk/calcite-avatica-go/builds/366966818

    ```
    Solving failure: No versions of github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go met
constraints:
        master: Could not introduce github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go@master
due to multiple problematic subpackages:
        Subpackage github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go/errors is missing.
(Package is required by (root).)     Subpackage
github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go/generic is missing. (Package is required
by (root).)    Subpackage github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go/hsqldb is
missing. (Package is required by (root).)     Subpackage
github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go/internal is missing. (Package is required
by (root).)   Subpackage github.com/apache/calcite-avatica-go/phoenix is
missing. (Package is required by (root).)
    ```

---