I think this is a reasonable idea. We should have owners conceptually for
each component, but not physically assigned. Also, I like the idea of
sending an email to dev if no one engaged with 24 hours, maybe add a title
like [REQUEST REVIEW] [<component name>], so committers can better filter
the emails.

--
"So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."