BIt operations are not standard SQL.

Are there any databases that support them? (I’m guessing MySQL, which at one
point seemed to have a mission to convert SQL into C, even down to using int
instead of boolean.)

We could perhaps add support for bit operations, but I would not like to add an
‘&’ operator. It would be too disruptive to the parser. Maybe it could go into
Babel.

Julian