+1 for mentioning the SIGMOD paper. I had a look through the report and it looks great!

Francis

On 29/06/2018 3:53 AM, Michael Mior wrote:
Good point about including a link to the paper. I didn't initially mention
anything since the acceptance was included in the last board report, but
agreed that it would be good to mention the presentation.
--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org