Let's assume we have the following indexes  / types in ES (same cluster)

(Index with two types. Legacy format. Not supported in ES8+)
- index1: t1 + t2

(Index with single type. Default and most used format)
- index2: t1

(Index with two types having same name as index1)
- index3: t1 + t2

Technically these are 5 separate tables in relational world (as of ES2-6).
User might want to query all of them within same calcite schema.

There are a couple of (not ideal) options:
1) Not support this scenario.
2) Force user to have unique (type?) names.
3) Somehow merge index and type into unique calcite table name.
4) Force user to have different schemas