From: "Andrei Sereda" <and...@sereda.cc>
To: dev@calcite.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 3:28:56 PM
Subject: Re: Bindable Baz.bind(DataContext) issue

Dylan,

The query translation is happening in PredicateAnalyzer
<https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/elasticsearch/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/adapter/elasticsearch/PredicateAnalyzer.java#L326>

(called inside ElasticsearchFilter).
Any reason why you want match query instead of term
<https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/guide/current/term-vs-full-text.html>

?