Thanks Francis. I thought I recalled Docker being an option but I missed in
the documentation. I get the failure message below. Other than that, tests
pass.

calcite-avatica-go_1 | --- FAIL: TestPhoenixOptimisticConcurrency (46.12s)
calcite-avatica-go_1 | driver_test.go:95: error on exec CREATE TABLE
test15356434203761149952 (
calcite-avatica-go_1 | id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, calcite-avatica-go_1 | msg
VARCHAR,
calcite-avatica-go_1 | version INTEGER
calcite-avatica-go_1 | ) TRANSACTIONAL=true: An error was encountered while
processing your request: RuntimeException:
org.apache.phoenix.shaded.org.apache.thrift.TException: Unable to discover
transaction service. -> TException: Unable to discover transaction service

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org