Hi Shashwat,

the implementation to use should be SqlBasicCall.
And to achieve what you want to do I would use

SqlParserPos pos = yourNode.getParserPosition();
SqlNode aliased = new SqlBasicCall(SqlStdOperatorTable.AS, new
SqlNode[]{yourNode, new SqlIdentifier(Collections.singletonList("v", pos), pos)}

Note, I did not check above lines so perhaps you have to modify it a bit or
play around, but this should be the general direction, I think.

Julian