Thanks, Julian!

I mentioned changing the PMC Chair and the migration to gitbox.

I also added a bit about the reviewing of PRs under "issues". I am not quite sure what the board can do to help us, but I do hope this is something we can address soon for Calcite. Avatica and Avatica-Go seem to be fine, but they don't receive a lot of PRs.

Updated report attached:

Apache Calcite is a highly customizable framework for parsing and planning queries on data in a wide variety of formats. It allows database-like access, and in particular a SQL interface and advanced query optimization, for data not residing in a traditional database.

Avatica is a sub-project within Calcite and provides a framework for building local and remote JDBC and ODBC database drivers. Avatica has an independent release schedule and its own repository.

## Issues:
The project received a lot of excellent contributions, but a number of them were not able to be merged due to the pull requests not being reviewed in a timely manner.

## Activity:
Development and mailing list activity is steady for both Calcite and its
Avatica sub-project.

Calcite 1.18 was released towards the end of December with significant
enhancements to the SQL dialect: JSON functions, linear regression functions and the WITHIN GROUP clause for aggregate functions.

Avatica 1.13 was released in early December and included numerous bug fixes, upgraded dependencies and docker images for the HSQLDB flavor of Avatica.

The PMC Chair was switched from Michael Moir to Francis Chuang on Dec 21 2018, following the project's tradition of rotating the PMC chair each year.

We continue to have a steady amount of contributions from new and existing community members.

Finally, all of our git repositories (calcite, calcite-avatica and
calcite-avatica-go) were migrated to gitbox.

## Health report:
Activity levels on mailing lists, git and JIRA are normal for both Calcite and Avatica.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 19 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Kevin Risden on Mon Jul 09 2018

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 35 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Andrei Sereda at Fri Sep 14 2018

## Releases:

 - 1.18.0 was released on Fri Dec 21 2018
 - avatica-1.13.0 was released on Tue Dec 04 2018
 - avatica-go-3.2.0 was released on Mon Sep 17 2018

## JIRA activity: