From: "Kevin Risden" <kris...@apache.org>
To: dev@calcite.apache.org
Sent: 2019/3/26 1:38:24
Subject: Re: Calcite-Master - Build # 1078 - Still Failing

I don't think there are any downsides to changing to "mvn clean verify ..."
other than the builds might take a bit longer.

Kevin Risden

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 1:36 PM Hongze Zhang <notify...@126.com> wrote:

 Hi all,

 This is caused by a known problem which is analyzed in mail thread[1], and
 it seems that the problem keeps failing our Jenkins build for a period of
 time. I had tried cleaning Calcite's workspaces on several slave nodes but
 it could not prevent the same error happening on other unexpected nodes.

 As a possible solution, do you think it's feasible to change our Jenkins
 build command from "mvn verify ..." to "mvn clean verify ..."?

 Best,
 Hongze

 [1]

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/%3C455426799.3105.1552292851062.JavaMail.jenkins@jenkins02%3E