As far as I know Jenkins builds.apache.org is self service. You should be
able to login with your Apache LDAP credentials. Can definitely modify jobs
there for other projects and create new ones.

The Calcite jobs on builds.apache.org are configured in the Jenkins UI.
There is no Jenkinsfile for Calcite projects currently. Some other projects
have looked at using Jenkinsfiles. Some details are here [1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Multibranch+Pipeline+recipies

Kevin Risden