Congratulations, Zhiwei!

Thanks ~
Haisheng Yuan
发件人:Francis Chuang<francischu...@apache.org>
日 期:2019年04月27日 10:37:11
收件人:<dev@calcite.apache.org>
主 题:[ANNOUNCE] New committers: Zhiwei Peng

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Zhiwei
Peng to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Zhiwei has been contributing to Calcite for a while, racking up an
impressive 20 pull requests, in particular, doing a lot of work to
improve RexSimplify.

Zhiwei, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel
free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Francis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)