Francis>javadocs takes around 20 minutes to build

I did not thought it takes so much time.
"tag" trigger for javadocs is clever, and I just thought we might want to
be able to update the wording on the site javadoc without releasing Calcite.
That is why I suggested to build javadoc for all site pushes.

I wonder if the job can reuse the workspace.
I guess it can see the results of the previous builds, so it could just
reuse the javadocs if they are the same.

Here's what I have for Avatica:

$ time ./gradlew javadoc
real 0m33.714s
user 0m5.499s
sys 0m0.399s

$ time ./gradlew javadoc
real 0m2.916s
user 0m2.646s
sys 0m0.208s

It skips the processing provided no modifications to the javadocs was made.

Vladimir