I will be there and would love some : )

Julian

Am 07.08.19, 13:07 schrieb "Michael Mior" <mm...@apache.org>:

    I won't be at ApacheCon, but should we request some stickers with our new
logo?

    --
    Michael Mior
    mm...@apache.org

    ---------- Forwarded message ---------
    De : Sally Khudairi <s...@apache.org>
    Date: mar. 6 août 2019 à 23:38
    Subject: [PRIORITY] need your help with ApacheCon + project/PMC
    promotional opportunities
    To: ASF Marketing & Publicity <pr...@apache.org>

    Hello ASF Members and Apache PMCs --I hope this note finds you all well.

    I have an important/time-sensitive request, and am hoping you can help.

    If you are interested in attending ApacheCon Las Vegas (9-12
    September), please REGISTER ASAP (this week if possible: this will
    help immeasurably with our last stage planning as the event is a month
    a way). Committer discount code: CommittACNA19

    For ApacheCon Berlin (22-24 October), the discount code is ACEU19_Committer

    You can access both sites from https://www.apachecon.com/

    NOTE: a) use your @apache.org address to register; b) the Vegas
    discounted hotel room block *will sell out*, please secure your
    sleeping rooms soon; c) discount codes are exclusive to APACHE
    COMMITTERS ONLY = DO NOT SHARE/POST PUBLICLY!

    The following OPPORTUNITIES are available for all --

    Promote your projects:

    1) get swag on RedBubble https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev
    --don't see your project listed? Find you logo at
    http://apache.org/logos/ and request it be added by sending email to
    d...@community.apache.org

    2) get stickers --if you'd like us to have your project stickers at
    the ASF Booth (or if you'd like some for a future event), please
    request via the ComDev wiki
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ApacheCon+NA+2019
    or email d...@community.apache.org

    3) #LoveApache badges --NEW! Show how much you/your
    projects/communities/team/employers #LoveApache: here is your chance
    to put your image/logo/face/* at the heart of it all to be used
    online, in stickers, etc. Simply grab the template at
    http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#badges and go. If you'd like
    #LoveApache stickers for events (Apache Projects only!), follow the
    instructions on "2)" above.

    At ApacheCon Las Vegas:

    1) Media & Analyst Training --the beginner course materials will soon
    be available online for anyone to use at any time. In-person training
    will now be offered at the Intermediate Level (pre-requisite:
    completed Beginner level), and will be taking place Monday 9 September
    9AM-12.30PM. Space is strictly limited: please contact me under
    separate cover to sign up.

    2) Education & Outreach: "Apache@" Events --we are offering a new
    immersive session on how to host an "Apache@" event at your place of
    employment. Originally offered as a benefit for ASF Sponsors, everyone
    is invited to come learn best practices and an array of resources to
    help corporate teams succeed when contributing to Apache projects.

    Monday 9 September 2-5PM. Space is strictly limited: please contact me
    under separate cover to sign up.

    3) 20th Anniversary Photography Project --"Apache: Community Over
    Code. Code Over Community" --lauded photographer/technologist Peter
    Adams ("Faces of Open Source" http://www.facesofopensource.com/ ) will
    be onsite in Las Vegas for a special project in recognition of the
    ASF's 20th Anniversary.

    This project has two components: 1) PMC group shots ("Community Over
    Code"); and 2) 1-2 individual portraits of representatives of the
    project --we will also need 100 lines of code (plaintext with
    indentations and related mark up) that represents your project (or
    community ethos): this will be projected onto the faces of the
    individuals ("Code Over Community"), in a similar manner to
    https://images.app.goo.gl/4wftAh3cN89JgJgE8

    Space is limited: if interested, please contact me under separate
    cover for more information.

    4) 20th Anniversary Documentary: "Trillions and Trillions Served"
    --ASF Member Michael Wechner and his crew will be back in Vegas and
    Berlin to resume filming the documentary on the ASF that began 10
    years ago. The trailer is at
    http://www.wyonapictures.com/en/asf/a-brief-history-of-the-asf/index.html

    Knowing who is attending which event will help us with casting,
    interviews, and related activities, so please sign up soon!

    Many thanks,
    Sally

    - - -
    Vice President Marketing & Publicity