Thanks, Danny

I will have a try, but it seems challenging, i thought…

Regards,
Trista

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

On 09/26/2019 14:19,Danny Chan<yuzhao....@gmail.com> wrote:
The ElasticsearchTableScan is a good start to show how it transfers the elastic
nodes from Convention.NONE to ElasticsearchRel.CONVENTION [1]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/c9adf94b0e07f2e9108ef4d1f2ee28c3e42063b3/elasticsearch/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/adapter/elasticsearch/ElasticsearchTableScan.java#L79

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2019年9月26日 +0800 PM12:13,Juan Pan <panj...@apache.org>,写道:
@Danny Chan

Thanks Danny, is there any document or test for me to learn `specific
convention` more?