Hi Chen,

Please use the latest calcite version 1.21 which has dependency on ES 7.x
low-level rest client.

We have removed elasticsearch5 and elasticsearch2 maven modules in favor of
a single elasticsearch (which uses rest-client in favor of transport
client) in CALCITE-2376
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2376> (fixed
in v1.17).

Thanks,