"pay good for good”, so cool!
Calcite is great, which our project is using. And now i become interested in
Ignite.

Best wishes.

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

On 10/2/2019 06:43,Denis Magda<dma...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Julian,

Nice to e-meet you and thanks for being ready to help! Hopefully, the
Ignite community will be able to contribute valuable changes back to
Calcite as part of this activity - "pay good for good" :)

You are right that distributed computing, massive-parallel processing, and
calculations/querying at scale is what Ignite is targeted for. However,
while Drill is designed for analytics and IoTDB is for time-series, Ignite
is primarily used for OLTP with an increasing number of real-time analytics
use cases (no adhoc).

Let's stay in touch!

-
Denis