I think it might be a bit late now, as I've submitted the report to board@ and whimsy. :(

I'll get the "state of the project" discussion started very soon.

Francis

On 8/10/2019 7:13 am, Julian Hyde wrote:
Thanks for another excellent report.

Perhaps add the upcoming talks at ApacheCon Europe.

I would strike out

We expect further growth in these numbers as Apache Ignite works to
integrate Calcite into their project, resulting in cross-pollination between
the 2 projects.

We of course *hope* for contributions from Ignite, but let’s judge
contributions on their merit, if and when they arrive, and regardless of which
project or employer they arrive from.

Almost time for the annual “state of the project” discussion and to consider
rotating the chair.

Julian

On Oct 7, 2019, at 7:04 AM, Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>