Looked at the config for the job, looks like the Calcite-Master build uses
Maven (latest). Updated the Calcite-Promotion job to match and removed the
outdated JDK 7 description.

Kicked off a rebuild last after the config change and it is making progress:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Promotion/378/

Kevin Risden