Hi Cheng,

Sorry for late reply, for i am trying self-help, however i failed…
It is not a gradle project after cloning Calcite from gitHub, in this condition
any test can not run.

I  tried to `Go to File > Open… and open up Calcite’s root build.gradle.kts
file` according to docs[1], and got the bad result: `calcite: sync failed.—>
Failed to notify build listener.` after 2h 18m 986ms passed… Oh dear!

Very appreciated if you could give me some idea. :)

[1] https://calcite.apache.org/docs/howto.html#building-from-git

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere