Hello,

Calcite 1.21 was released about 3 months ago (2019-09) and it is time to
start preparation for 1.22.

Current open issues and pull requests can be seen in [1] and [2]. There are
many PRs left from previous releases and it would be nice to review as many
as possible. Please change "fix version" in JIRA to 1.22 if you would like
the contribution be considered for this release. It is also helpful to mark
PR with "LGTM-will-merge-soon" label so other contributors are aware of
your review.

Committers please go over existing PRs and try to prioritize / finalize
them. Also let me know which changes (in your opinion) are ready or should
be considered for this release. Don't forget that current policy of
frequent releases allows better work scheduling without blocking existing
release plan.

In terms of dates, let's agree on release time frame late December '19 or
early-mid January '20 ?

Let me know if I have missed anything or if current plan is inconvenient.

Thanks,
Andrei.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12333950