I've used the new version calcite with new version of IntelliJ, everything
works. I like that.
I can see valadmir put some efforts in this, I respect that. and all effort
put in to the codebase should be respected.
from my side, I don't contribute as much now, but occasionally I would look
at the new stuff added so as long I can REPL the code I am okay with it.
as for 'kotlin', like when it was first brought up in the calcite mail
thread, I am curious about that and would be willing to learn more.

--
no mistakes