Hello,

Local Calcite build with tests enabled on Linux: *OK*
Calcite-based system (Zoomdata) test suite: *OK**

***FYI: *EnumerableTableScanRule* changes related to CALCITE-3769 caused a
massive regression on our test suite because the rule produced
*BindableTableScan* instead of *EnumerableTableScan* for our custom table
classes (which is a bit strange for a rule with this name). So we were
forced to revert this rule to 1.21 state.

+1 (non-binding)

--
Best regards,
Anton.