Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!
Currently I am working at SuperSQL team of Tencent in Shenzhen, Guangdong,
China.
The project relies heavily on Calcite to analyze data residing in thousands
of heterogeneous data sources.

It is my greate honor to be part of the community. Calcite is an excellent
and promising project!
I will do my best to contribute to the project.

Best regards,
Feng

Chunwei Lei <chunwei.l...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月29日周六 下午4:46写道: