Congrats, Wang!

Francis

On 29/04/2020 7:50 am, Stamatis Zampetakis wrote:
Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Wang Yanlin
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Wang has pushed numerous fixes and improvements to the project, landing in
total
the impressive number of 30 commits to the master. Among other things, he
contributed some important features in the Interpreter.

Wang, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel free to
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)