Hi,

Is there a mechanism to add/register additional standard operators to be
used by Calcite when defining a model for a JDBC connection?  I had hoped
that annotating new functions with LibraryOperator(libraries={STANDARD})
would work but it doesn't seem to be the case, or I'm doing it incorrectly.

My use case is that I'd like to port a query between two different backends
(Presto, Postgres) that both offer a built-in operator (LENGTH, for
example), which isn't part of SqlStdOperatorTable but I'd like to be able
to support validating queries that call that function without creating my
own FrameworkConfig, Planner, etc.

Thanks!
James