Thanks for putting this together Haisheng, looks good. Some minor comments:

Project activity:  possibly mention the usage of Calcite in LinkedIn and
the Coral project
Community health: include the new metrics that we discussed during the
previous board report

If I didn't do any mistake the numbers/names for the period between
2020-10-01 and 2021-01-01 are as follows:

"commits by non-committers" (used the query provided by Vladimir)
+--------------+------------+----------------+---------------------+
| quarter_date | committers | non_committers |        total        |
+--------------+------------+----------------+---------------------+
| 2020-10-01   | 118        | 36             | 154                 |

"top-5 reviewers"
+---------------------+-----------+
|       reviews       | committer |
| 7                   | Julian Hyde |
| 7                   | Stamatis Zampetakis |
| 6                   | Chunwei Lei |
| 6                   | Ruben Quesada Lopez |
| 4                   | Danny Chan |
| 4                   | Wang Yanlin |

Best,
Stamatis