Another point I would like to mention is that it is not recommended to override
method "passThrough" and "derive" directly, override "passThroughTraits" and
"deriveTraits" instead, so that we can make sure only the same type of physical
node is created and no nested relnodes or additional RelSets are created,
unless you know you have to create different type of nodes. For example, if the
table foo has an btree index on column a, and the parent relnode is requesting
ordering on column a, then we may consider to override "passThrough" of
TableScan to return an IndexScan instead of a TableScan.

Regards,
Haisheng Yuan