Congratulations! Alessandro Solimando.

On 12/18/2021 22:08,Stamatis Zampetakis<zabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Alessandro
Solimando to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Alessandro has been in the community for quite some time now with his first
contribution dating back in 2018. Since then he pushed many fixes in both
Calcite and Avatica touching parts of the core engine,
the Cassandra adapter, and materialized view matching. Apart from code
contributions, Alessandro provides valuable help to the community by doing
reviews, answering questions in the devlist, and testing releases.

Alessandro, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
to your further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel
free to tell us more about yourself and what you are working on.

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)