Thank you for your work as chair, Haisheng.

This year I saw many new contributors and committers, which inspires me a
lot.
And I also see that a number of issues are resolved, some of which exist
for quite some time.

What I have to mention is that we still have many pull requests and we owe
them reviews. Maybe
we should find some way to involve more people to review, especially
non-committers. Besides, though
we have a lot of improvements, I hope we can pay more attention to the core
improvements, such as TopDownRuleDriver.

As for the next PMC chair, I think Ruben would be a great choice. Ruben has
shown his contributions and skills in the
past several years, which makes me believe he would be a great PMC chair.

Best,
Chunwei