Hello everyone,
to keep the process lightweight, I'd unset the fixVersion field if it did
not get included into the released version (and provide a comment only if
there was a reason/blocker other than the lack of time).

If the ticket is really "in progress", the owner will most likely be
watching the ticket, be notified of the event, and they can set it back.

If the ticket is abandoned (at least for the moment), it will be set if and
when it will be resumed.

If we don't do that, we will turn information into noise, and this useful
field will start to be ignored.

Best regards,
Alessandro