Thanks Julian for correcting which package should be used. This is not a
circular dependency. There should be no problem with a dependency both
being required directly by your project and transitively via another
dependency. A circular dependency would be if the file adapter required the
core code *and* the core code required the file adapter.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org