Hello everyone,
I have recently added tests to RelOptRulesTest.java, took the chance to
update (maven instruction with gradle instructions, path has changed) and
improved them a little bit.

While testing the commands I have noticed that few PRs in the last months
had tests added to RelOptRulesTest.java with a manual update of
RelOptRulesTest.xml (possibly due to the stale instructions).

Manual updates often suffer from formatting issues, stale/wrong SQL
statements, different test order.

Note that those discrepancies are not caught by running tests/CI, but it's
nonetheless problematic, especially because it forbids folks down the line
to re-generate the file automatically, because their PRs would carry the
changes from past work.

In https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2944 I will put back on track
RelOptRulesTest.xml, please try to follow the procedure in the javadoc of
RelOptRulesTest.java and let me know if we can improve them even further in
your opinion.

Best regards,
Alessandro