Hey Nick,
thanks for confirming!

If possible, it would be great to share a few more details, like what was
the misconfig and how you fixed it (while the symptoms are already
described in the first message).

Saying this because our dev-list is also part of the project
documentation, your example can help others in the future.

Best regards,
Alessandro