Hi devs,

I want to add some new bitwise operators to Babel parser, specifically the
left shift "<<" and the right shift ">>".

To do this, I add `"< BITWISE_RIGHT_SHIFT: \">>\" >"`
to binaryOperatorsTokens in babel/src/main/codegen/config.fmpp and a new
SqlBinaryOperator to
core/src/main/java/org/apache/calcite/sql/fun/SqlLibraryOperators.java,
similar to what  was done in CALCITE-4980[1].

But I have noticed this change causes an error when using SQL like `select
cast(a as map<varchar multiset, map<int, int>>)`. This is because the SQL
contains `>>` string, I want to know how to avoid this awkward error.
Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4980

Best,
hongyu guo