Dear Apache Calcite Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in
donating the "calcite-cli" repository, available at
"https://github.com/satyakommula96/calcite-cli"; to the Apache Calcite project.
This repository provides a valuable SQL prompt for executing both multiline and
single-line queries, which aligns with the capabilities of the Calcite project.
The "calcite-cli" repository has been developed with the aim of enhancing the
SQL querying experience by providing features that align with the principles
and objectives of Apache Calcite. It enables users to work with complex
queries, offering both multiline and single-line query support, which is
crucial for a wide range of use cases.
I believe that integrating "calcite-cli" with the Apache Calcite project would
be mutually beneficial. It would provide the Calcite community with a valuable
tool for query execution and testing, and it would allow me to contribute to
the ongoing development and improvement of Apache Calcite. I am committed to
supporting and maintaining this repository in collaboration with the Calcite
community.
I kindly request that you consider accepting this donation and provide guidance
on the process for transferring ownership and control of the "calcite-cli"
repository to the Apache Calcite project. Please let me know if there are any
specific steps or requirements I need to follow to facilitate this process.
I am excited about the possibility of contributing to the Apache Calcite
project and further advancing the capabilities of the SQL prompt. Your feedback
and guidance are highly appreciated, and I am looking forward to being a part
of the Apache Calcite community.
Best regards,Satya Kommula.