Congrats!

On 28/10/2023 11:32 am, Benchao Li wrote:
Congrats, Ran!

Runkang He <hrun...@gmail.com> 于2023年10月28日周六 07:34写道:

Congrats Ran!

Best,
Runkang He

Alessandro Solimando <alessandro.solima...@gmail.com> 于2023年10月28日周六
00:08写道:

Congrats Ran Tao and welcome!

On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 at 17:42, Ruben Q L <rube...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats!

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 4:40 PM Tanner Clary <tannercl...@google.com
.invalid>
wrote:

Congrats Ran!! Have learned a lot from your pull requests!

Best,
Tanner

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 8:32 AM Stamatis Zampetakis <zabe...@gmail.com

wrote:

Apache Calcite's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Ran
Tao
become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Ran has implemented numerous improvements and fixes in the past few
months. He has added new SQL functions to the Spark library,
addressed
various issues related to casts and type inference, enhanced
documentation, and made various changes with the aim of improving
code
quality

Ran, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward
your
further interactions with the community! If you wish, please feel
free
tell
us more about yourself and what you are working on.

As your first commit, please add yourself to the contributors list
[1]
and the community page will re-generate [2].

Stamatis (on behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC)

[1]

https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/main/site/_data/contributors.yml
[2] https://calcite.apache.org/community/#project-members