Thanks for the introduction.

Now I’m focusing on the development of SQL optimizers,and I have been using
Calcite for almost four years.

I am familiar with the SQL optimizers of Presto, Trino, and Flink.I am also
more interested in the theory related to optimizers.

Being a committer is both an honor and a responsibility. Let us work
together to make the Calcite community better and better.

Best,
LakeShen

Jiajun Xie <jiajunbernou...@gmail.com> 于2023年11月2日周四 09:47写道: