Thank you for taking a look and merging the PRs, Istvan.

@All, I plan to make rc0 available for voting on 27 November 2023. If you'd like to get any commits in, or merge any PRs, please do so before then.

Francis

On 13/11/2023 5:25 pm, Istvan Toth wrote:
Hi!
I made a pass over the newer open pull requests, and committed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5536.

https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/215 also looks
unctroversial, but it doesn't have a JIRA, and I'm not an Idea user, so I
cannot test it easily.

The rest do not seem to have consensus on them.
The timestamp patches have several unanswered suggestions and no approvals.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5957 seems to be a no go.
I have suggested a more generic approach for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5534 (though this on COULD be
committed)
The rest are older than the latest release, so I assume that they were not
included for a reason,

This does not mean that they can not be reviewed and merged, but most of
them are not super low hanging fruit.

Istvan

On Sun, Nov 12, 2023 at 10:35 PM Francis Chuang <francischu...@apache.org>